Saturday 26 November 2011

More Shapes

I have now made a number of different shapes.


 These are the shapes I've made. If working on a head that required more detail. I would have spent a lot longer making the shapes, but because this unit is more about me learning the technique of making the blend shapes and getting them to work with each other I've chosen to leave it like this and concentrate on making working controls.

The eyebrows move separately allowing for  extra expressions.



I was trying to make an O shape here although its not my best work. However for the purposes of this exercise it works.
By Mixing a number of these shapes together i will be able to make a number of different combinations.

The open and wide positions are often used in speech so  i have chosen to make basic versions of those.
The smile here can be used with the wide as seen above to create a wide smile.

The shape with inflated cheeks can be used for a number of reasons. Im not overly happy with it and given more time i would try and use refrence a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment